In abstract terms, the creation – or recognition – of a Noise_Object includes the following phases:
– transmutation: selecting and cleaning the source material, from refusal matter becomes precious material
– composition: different parts are connected in order to create something else, a new object/entity
– objectification: focus on identification: when is the piece complete? Think of a painting, less is more, never add too much.
– behaviour/function: what is the object/entity doing? Entity/behaviour versus object/function
– electronification: build the necessary simple electronics
– animation: insert the electronic soul in the skeleton/object, turn on and off the light and see what happens
– urban insertion: spatialisation of the object/entity in the city and beginning of its adaptation (evolution?)